This listing is for a customized version of the design above. You can choose to receive a digital image and print yourself or let us do the work & print them for you.
Your options are:
-You can choose to receive a 4x6 inch or 5x7 inch jpeg to print yourself.
-Select the size and quantity, have us print. You will receive professional prints on the following paper.
Matte vellum finish, and medium weight of this card stock make it a perfect choice for printed invitations.
Weight: 100# COVER
All items we print ship within three business days of your final approval of the design. Studio hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 3:30 pm CST
The preview image is not an indication of the quality of the invitation. The resolution of the purchased invitation will be much higher.
This invitation can be used for a Baby Shower, or a Baby Sprinkle. I will happily change the wording to suit your event.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pick your preferred size and add to cart. Upon checkout add your party details in the ‘Notes to Seller’ box, remember to include the following:
b) Day, Date and Time of event
c) Name and Address of party location
d) RSVP information
e) Registry information (if relevant)
2. Complete order and pay via PayPal or direct checkout
3. Once payment has cleared, I will customize your order and send you a jpeg proof within 24-48 hours.
4. Let me know if you are happy or if you require changes. You can change the file 2 times without additional payment.
5. Once you are happy with the design, I will send you a high quality, full resolution copy of your design as a jpeg or pdf.
6. You can print your design at your local print shop, photo printer or at home or simply have us print and ship it directly to you. All items we print ship within hours of your final approval of the design.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask before purchasing.
Paypal & credit card
Proofs will be send via SMS, email, or a convo via Etsy. If a digital copy is purchased the final copy will be send via email. If hard copies are purchased, they will be shipped via USPS.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of the product, no refunds are available after invitation is approved.
Most print shops have a bleed out---which means they change the parameters of the card so that it will bleed out to the edge. YOU MUST LET ME KNOW AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE IF YOU PLAN ON USING VISTA PRINT OR ANY OTHER PRINTER WITH SPECIAL BLEED AND TRIM SPECS. I am not responsible for differences in measurements that I was not made aware of at the time of order. There will be an additional charge of $3 if the card has to be resized after the card is first emailed.
I do not provide documents with crop marks.
By emailing me a photo/photos to be used in a card, you are stating that you have the legal rights to reproduce that image.
Please proof read your card carefully before you print it. I am happy to make any changes necessary before you print. I am not responsible for any aspect of the printed card that I was not made aware of prior to printing, including, but not limited to photo placement, type-o's, and incorrect text.
I recommend doing a test print of one card before printing your full order. This way, you can make sure everything is as you want it before printing lots of them.